TELEHOUSE LOS ANGELES
THE LOS ANGELES CENTER Located in the center of Los Angeles' hi-tech district, the Los Angeles Center is a gateway for connectivity from the United States to Asia.
Customers have their choice of connectivity from vast array of connectivity carriers.
The Los Angeles Center, also known as 626W, is home to the LAIIX (Los Angeles International Internet eXchange) peering exchange. The explosive growth of the Chinese and Indian economies make it a key Internet exchange point for companies to increase their reach in the Pac Rim strategic business theater. In addition, 626W is zero mile distance from the One Wilshire carrier hotel. We offer dark fiber connectivity to that site.
- Operational since 1998
- 24/7 onsite technical support with full managed services capability
- Slab with overhead cable trays
- Common (full or partial racks) or caged colocation
- All facility systems monitored 24/7
- Commercial power capacity: 665kVA
- One Static UPS: 500kVA, N+1
- One diesel generator: 1@1000kVA
- Battery capacity: 15 minutes at full load
- Diesel fuel reserve: 48 hours at full load
- Two security perimeters: 24/7 building security and TELEHOUSE's security on site
- Key card access throughout the entire facility; biometric capable
- Video surveillance (within our facility)
- Photo ID required for site access
- 24/7 access to authorized customer personnel; access lists
- Carrier-neutral; no monthly cross-connect fees
- Many premier key carriers/ISP's capable of meeting any telecom need
- Two diverse external fiber routes
- Transport capability (dark fiber) to One Wilshire
- Single DSR-IDF (Meet-Me-Room)
- Home to LAIIX with access to One Wilshire; gateway to the pacific rim
- Level 3
- Wilshire Conn.
- XO Comm.
- ZAYO (AboveNet)
|Provided Area||1,200m² (13,000 sqft)|
|Ceiling Height||2,800mm (12 Feet)|
|300kg/m² (60 lbs)|
|Fire Extinguishing||Smoke alarms, preaction sprinklers|
|1 - 1000KvA|
|UPS||N + 1|
|Power / Rack||1kVA-3kVA|
|Climate Control||CRAC Config||N + 1|
|BCP Solution||Yes - customized|